*We are currently looking for location leaders in the Toronto area to start Fall 2019
What you Need
An Eagerness and Excitement about regenerative agriculture and nutrient rich, beyond organic food. Our pickup location hosts (location leaders) are passionate about real food and thriving families. They eagerly spread the word to friends, co- workers and other like minded businesses about the food now available in their neighborhood. As a location leader we will need your help to spread the word about your pickup location to help get it established. If making a difference in the health of people and families in this way sounds exciting to you - You could be a great location leader!
2. A Driveway - Simple enough. Typically once every six weeks at a predetermined date and time we will need to park in your driveway (or next to it in the street) for 30 minutes for a drop off.
Perks Of Being A Location Leader
1. Home Delivery - You get nutrient rich food delivered to your doorstep along with the peace of mind and convenience that comes with it!
2. Product Discount- You will receive a 5% discount off your order.
- 3. $10 credit for new pick-ups- Share a link to our site with a friend and receive a $10 credit yourself when they place their first order (This is actually available to anyone, location leader or not, but it is so fun we wanted to share it in this list).
4. Making A Difference - Access to nutrient rich pasture raised foods can make an enormous difference in the health of families. As a location leader you are making a huge impact on the health of the families in your neighborhood, the health and vitality of the land and the growth of the regenerative agriculture movement! You are truly a part of something bigger than yourself that can have a huge lasting impact. In our opinions that is the best benefit of all!
Do I have To Be There For Every Drop Off?
Nope. While it is great if you can be it is not required that you be at every drop off.
Will I Have To Handle Or Take People's Orders?
Not at all. Our friendly delivery driver (typically us) will handle getting all the orders to the right people. You can just sit back, relax, and enjoy talking with like minded people. Also, if someone is late it is not your responsibility to hold their order until they arrive. If you know them and would like to do that, it is up to you but we do not require or encourage it.
How Many People Do I Need To Get On Board To Make A Drop Off Work?
Typically 7-10 families is enough for an initial start. In order to cover our
transportation costs and maintain a viable drop location we need to
average about $1000 per drop off. Typically it is less for the first few drops but then picks up as more people hear about the pickup location. As the location leader we will keep you up to date on how your drop is doing.