- (4 ounces) Semi Sweet Chocolate
- (1/2 cup) Butter
- (1 cup) Granulated Sugar
- (1 tsp) Vanilla
- (2) Large Eggs at room temp
- (pinch) Salt
- (3/4 cup) Sourdough Starter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x9 pan.
2. Roughly chop the chocolate (or you can use chocolate chips) and place into a saucepan with the butter. Heat on low while stirring until all chocolate is melted and the butter is incorporated.
3. Add sugar to the chocolate and butter and stir well.
4. Add in vanilla, eggs, and a pinch of salt. Stir until well incorporated.
5. Add the sourdough starter and stir until smooth.
6. Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 28-30 minutes or until a cake tester is removed with a few crumbs but no wet batter. Do not over-bake (every oven is different so start checking at 28 minutes just in case).